The Laird VLT69273W2NG-518A vehicular 3-port MIMO antenna covers the 698-960 / 1710-2700 MHz, as well as GPS (1575.42 MHz) frequency ranges. Configured with 2-port, dual-band elements in addition to 1-port with integrated GPS. Connector options include SMA male connectors for 3G/4G LTE and GPS ports.
- Frequency (Gain): 698-960 MHz (2.6 dBi) / 1710-2700 MHz (4.6 dBi) / 2300-2700 MHz (4.7 dBi) / 1575.42 MHz (GPS)
- VSWR Max: < 2.0: 1
- Polarization: Vertical Linear
- Connector: SMA-Male (3G/4G LTE and GPS port)
- Cable (Exposed Lenght) : For Cellualr= LMR195M- 518.2 cm (17 ft) / For GPS= RG174-518.2 cm (17ft)
- Radome / Baseplate Material: PC, UL94 – V0 Rating, UV Stable (White)